Create a shared voicemail box to allow multiple users to check a single box.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to: How do I add an extension?
Before you begin
You must be assigned the Admin or Super admin role to perform this task.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Shared Voicemail Boxes in the left navigation menu, and then select Add Shared Voicemail Box.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the shared voicemail box.
- Select and then select the new shared voicemail box to configure its settings.
What to do next
: To bring your shared voicemail to life,
route a phone number
use it in a dial plan
assign it as a line
on a phone for voicemail notifications.