How do I create a schedule?
Create a schedule to route your callers to different paths of your dial plan based on when they call.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Schedules in the left sidebar and then click Add Schedule.
- Enter a Name for the schedule.
- Click and then click the new schedule to configure its settings.
- From , click a day and time to add a new open time block.
- Click and drag the entire time block or its bottom/right edge to make changes to its duration in 15-minute increments. Or hover over the time block and then click to enter its duration in one-minute increments. Tip: Use Override to open or close the schedule 24/7.
- From Holiday, add holidays to the schedule.
- Click Save.
What to do next: To bring your schedule to life, use it in a dial plan.