How do I create a ring group?
Create a ring group to call multiple lines and phone numbers at once. A voicemail box is automatically created for each ring group.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Ring Groups in the left sidebar and then click Add Ring Group.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the ring group.
- Click and then click the new ring group to configure its settings.
- From Members, add lines and external numbers to the ring group (watch video). Note: A single ring group can support up to 50 members. If you have confirm pickup enabled on the ring group, only 19 members are supported.
- Click Save.