How do I create a ring group?
Create a ring group to call multiple lines and phone numbers at once. A voicemail box is automatically created for each ring group.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Ring Groups in the left sidebar and then click Add Ring Group.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the ring group.
- Click and then click the new ring group to configure its settings.
- From Members, add lines and external numbers to the ring group (watch video). Note: A single ring group can support up to 50 members. If you have confirm pickup enabled on the ring group, only 19 members are supported.
- Click Save.