Create a line to ring a user's phone. A voicemail box is automatically created for each line.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administer their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please refer to: How do I add an extension?
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Lines in the left sidebar and then select Add Line.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the line.
- Select and then select the new line to configure its settings.