How do I create a conference bridge?
Create a conference bridge to meet with up to 20 participants on a call at once.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to: How do I add an extension?
Before you begin: You must be assigned the Admin or Super admin role to perform this task.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Choose Conference Bridges in the left navigation menu and then select Add Conference Bridge.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the conference bridge.
- Select and then select the new conference bridge to configure its settings.
What to do next: To bring your conference bridge to life, route a phone number to it or use it in a dial plan.