How do I add a sound clip to a call filter?
Play a designated sound clip for a call filter and then end the call without providing any further options.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to: How do I manage my call filters?
Before you begin:
- You must have admin or super admin permissions.
- Record your sound clip.
- Create your call filter.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Call Filters in the left sidebar and then for the filter that requires a sound clip.
- Choose Sound Clip for the Action.
- Choose the desired sound clip from the new drop-down and then select .
Note: The call will be terminated after the sound clip plays.