How do I add a holiday to a schedule?
Add a holiday (date and time range) to a schedule and automatically let your callers know you are closed.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Schedules in the left sidebar and then choose the schedule that requires changes.
- From Holidays, click Add Holiday and then enter a Name, Start Date, and End Date for the holiday. Note: Holidays do not recur year after year (e.g., you must add Christmas each year).
- Optional: Uncheck All Day and then enter a Start Time and End Time for the holiday.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then choose the dial plan that uses the schedule you just changed.
- Verify your Schedule node has the path you want for When on Holiday.
- Click Save.