How do I use a conference bridge in a dial plan?
Allow callers to access virtual conference room's.
Before you begin:
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click the dial plan you want to edit.
The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the Conference Room node in the left sidebar to the desired spot on the canvas.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Conference Room node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- In the Choose field, select the conference bridge that will be used.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Click Save.