How do I set up presence monitoring?
Visually monitor the speed dial line keys assigned to your phone to see if a contact is busy or available.
About this task:
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Devices in the left sidebar and then choose the device that requires presence monitoring.
- From Button Configuration, check Allow this device to monitor the presence of other devices.
- Select Speed Dial w/Presence as the button type, and then choose the extension to be monitored. Note: To presence monitor a call parking spot, change the type to Phone Number (icon next to the extension) and then enter *37 + the parking spot number.
- Optional: Edit the button label. Changing this overrides the line name.
- Click Save.
- Power cycle the device(s) to apply the changes.