How do I set up Zoho CRM Mapping?
CRM Mapping allows Zoho CRM to help direct customer’s calls to the correct person in your phone system. When a call hits the CRM Integration node in the dial plan, Zoho CRM finds the caller based on their phone number in Zoho CRM and sends the call to the Zoho contact owner. The call is then directed to the extension that is assigned to the Zoho CRM user in CRM Mapping.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click CRM Mapping in the left sidebar. Note: Only one administrator can be a master user. If you are not currently the master user, you will need to click Set me as Master User before proceeding.
- Click Add Mapping and then select the desired line.
- Select the Zoho User whose calls will be directed to the extension and then click . Note: If a Zoho User does not have CRM Mapping assigned, the call will be sent to the next step in the dial plan.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for other Zoho users that need mapping.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then select the dial plan that requires CRM mapping.
The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the CRM Integration node in the left sidebar to the desired spot on the canvas.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the CRM Integration node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Click Save.