How do I enable softphone network authentication?
Individuals that use softphones (other than our mobile app) need to manually add network access permissions through the unique URL's below for every network they use.
You must have super admin permissions.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
- From , enable/disable Allow Non-Admins to Authorize Own Network.
- Optional: Set the Expire authorization after days. An expiration of 0 days will set the authorization to never expire.
- Click Save.
- Go to https://‹domain›.onjive.com/addNetwork. Replace ‹domain› with your unique domain (found in parentheses at the top of the admin dashboard). Important: Make sure to provide all softphone users with this network link for your system.
- Click Add.
The network will then be added as an authorized network until the expiration date, where applicable.