How do I delete a user's data?
Admins can permanently delete user data, giving them more control over their privacy.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- To remove voicemails:
Note: This will remove all voicemails, greetings, and other associated data on the mailbox.
- Click Lines, Ring Groups, or Shared Voicemail from the left sidebar and then select the extension that needs data removed.
- From , click Clear Voicemails and then confirm by clicking Clear.
- To remove text messages:
Note: This will remove messages on our side only. If messages were sent to external numbers, copies would be kept by the other carriers involved.
- Click Phone Numbers from the left sidebar and then select the phone number that needs data removed.
- From , click Clear Messages and then confirm by clicking Clear.