How do I create a schedule?
Create a schedule to route your callers to different paths of your dial plan based on when they call.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Schedules in the left sidebar and then click Add Schedule.
- Enter a Name for the schedule.
- Click and then click the new schedule to configure its settings.
- From , click a day and time to add a new open time block.
- Click and drag the entire time block or its bottom/right edge to make changes to its duration in 15-minute increments. Or hover over the time block and then click to enter its duration in one-minute increments. Tip: Use Override to open or close the schedule 24/7.
- From Holiday, add holidays to the scheudle.
- Click Save.
To bring your schedule to life, use it in a dial plan.