How do I create a dial plan?
Create a dial plan to customize how you handle inbound calls.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click Add Dial Plan.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the dial plan.
- Click and then click the new dial plan to open the editor.
- Drag and drop nodes from the left sidebar to the canvas. Learn more about dial plan nodes.
- Drag and drop to connect nodes in a call flow. Make sure each target icon has a destination or calls will be dropped.
- Complete the settings for each node.
- Click Save.
To bring your dial plan to life, route a phone number to it or use it in other dial plans.