What is included with GoToConnect Support Center?
GoToConnect Support Center is one of a few Contact Center Packages to come with features specifically geared to improve outcomes and increase the success of support teams through better overall management of inbound calls.
GoToConnect Support Center will include the following in addition to the current GoToConnect Insights Center features:
GoToConnect Agent Experience
- Agents can log in and log out of all assigned queues simultaneously with a single button.
- Agents can stop taking calls from their queues without logging out (queue pause).
- Agents can choose a specific pause reason to give more insight as to why they are not taking calls.
- Agents can handle queue calls from GoToConnect directly.
- Agents can see queue call information such as which queue the call is coming from, the wait time of that caller, and the Caller ID.
- Agents can see real-time information about the queues they are assigned to.
GoToConnect Supervisor Experience
- From the Supervisor View, Supervisors can log an agent in or out as well as pause them from a particular queue or from all queues.
- Supervisors have access to many real-time dashboards inside of GoToConnect to help them improve outcomes by better management of their employees. This includes the ability to see the reasons their agents are paused and how long they have been in that particular state.
- Supervisors can monitor (whisper, listen, and barge mode) their agents' calls right from the supervisor dashboard in GoToConnect.
- Inside of the CC Portal, the Supervisor gets access to an Agent Effectiveness Dashboard (start of outcome-based reporting) which includes Total Talk Time by Agent, Transfer Reports, and Agent Availability reports.
GoToConnect Contact Center Admin Experience
- Supervisors and Contact Center (CC) Admins can designate who is an agent versus a regular user.
- Supervisors and CC Admins can make permanent assignments of those agents to pre-existing queues.
- CC admins can limit which queues an agent has access to.
- Queue creation and management can now be done inside of GoToConnect as well as the Admin Portal.
- You create your queues, make role assignments and manage permissions all in one place now.
This package will be charged per CC user per month. A CC user is defined as a PBX user that is assigned one or more of the following roles: CC Admin, Supervisor, or Agent. To upgrade to this package, please see your respective Sales Representative.