Can I automatically record my webinar?
Yes. You can choose to automatically record all future Standard and Webcast webinars by default, or enable/disable it for one specific webinar at a time.
Enable/disable for all future webinars
You can do this from the Settings page.
- On the Dashboard, click the Settings icon in the left navigation.
- Open the Recording section.
- Switch the Start recording automatically when broadcast begins toggle to the "On" position.
Enable/disable for a specific webinar
You can enable or disable (if you have the auto-record setting "on") a specific webinar by editing the webinar details.
- On the Dashboard, either schedule a new webinar or open an existing one.
- On the Event Details page, open the Settings section.
- Switch the Automatically start recording toggle to the "On" of "Off" position.
- If you've launched the webinar but haven't began broadcasting, you can also check the "Record on start" box found at the top of the Control Panel.