Share Your Webcam (iPad App)
You can share your webcams with other attendees using high-definition video conferencing known as HDFaces. Up to 6 different webcams can be shared during a session.
Remember that as an attendee, the organizer must first enable webcam sharing for you.
Topics in this article:
- To preview your webcam, tap the Webcam icon in the top navigation.
- To share your webcam, tap Share My Webcam.
- To stop sharing your webcam, tap Stop Sharing My Webcam.
You can choose to view or hide the shared webcams of other participants in your session by tapping the Webcam icon in the top navigation.
- All – All shared webcams are displayed. You can drag feeds around your screen as desired.
- Talking – Only the webcams of active speaker(s) are displayed. You can drag feeds around your screen as desired.
- None – All shared webcams are hidden. Note that this does not stop broadcasting your webcam to other attendees.