Mute and Unmute Your Attendees
Organizers can mute and unmute their attendee's audio at any time during the session, with the following exceptions:
- If an attendee mutes themselves, the organizer cannot unmute them. Instead, the organizer can ask them to unmute themselves.
- If an attendee has not entered their Audio PIN, they will be automatically muted and can't be unmuted until they enter their Audio PIN. Organizers can send them their Audio PIN by clicking the Phone icon in the Attendees pane.
Mute and unmute a single attendee
By default, all attendees are automatically muted when they join the webinar.
- In the Attendees pane, click the Audio icon next to the desired attendee's name. Green icons represent unmuted attendees, and organge icons represent muted attendees.
- If an organizer attempts to unmute a self-muted attendee, they will be prompted to automatically unmute or remain muted.
Mute and unmute all attendees
- At the bottom of the Attendee pane, click the Mute All or Unmute All icon.
- To unmute all attendees, click Yes.
- Attendees will then be "soft-muted", which means they have full audio control and may unmute themselves at any time.