How do I change presenters during a webinar?
The presenter has the ability to share their screen with other attendees during a session. As an organizer, you can make another attendee the presenter at any time (which does not cause them to automatically become an organizer) . The Presenter will then be able to make anyone else a presenter after them. Making an attendee a presenter automatically makes the attendee a panelist until the end of the session.
Make an attendee Presenter
- Select a presenter from the Control Panel in either of the following ways:
- In the Screen Sharing pane, click the Change Presenter button and select the new presenter. Note that only staff members will appear on this list.
- In the Attendees pane, right-click the name of the desired attendee and click Make Presenter.
- Click Yes to verify the presenter change. Note that you can select the "Request keyboard and mouse control" check box to have a request sent to the attendee before clicking Yes.
- The new Presenter will be notified, and you will see a confirmation that you are no longer the Presenter. Attendees will see a "You've been made the Presenter" window prompting them to share their screen.
Take back Presenter control
- Resume Presenter control the same way you passed it to another attendee.
- In the Screen Sharing pane, click the Change Presenter button and select yourself.
- In the Attendees pane, right-click your own name and click Make Presenter.
- You're set to start sharing your screen!