Set Default Audio Options
Each time you schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured for your account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed). Changing your settings will only impact the webinars that you schedule after that point. It will not affect previously scheduled sessions – you must change those manually if desired. See Available Audio Modes to learn more about which audio options you can provide to your attendees.
Change default audio options
- Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Click Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the desired audio options, as follows:
- Select Use built-in audio, then enable the check boxes of the methods that you would like to provide to customers: VoIP, long-distance (toll) numbers and/or toll-free numbers (enhanced audio). If desired you can change the countries for which phone numbers are provided.
- Select Use my own conference call service, then enter the conference-call information of your third-party audio service.
- Click Save when finished.
If you are providing long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers for your customers, you can always choose which countries are included in the session information for each webinar.
- While changing your default audio options, click Edit next to the "Long distance number" and/or "Toll-free Numbers" checkboxes.
- Select the desired countries. To select all available countries, check the All Countries box.
- Click Select when finished. Added countries will appear when you return to the Settings page.
If you are providing multiple countries in the list of long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers shown to your customers, you can choose which country appears first in the list by designating it a "preferred country". If you don't choose a preferred number, the phone number that's displayed to attendees first by default is the billing country you have associated with your account.
When selecting which countries are included, you can choose a preferred country by selecting the Star icon next to a country so that it turns blue . You can only select 1 preferred country.