Download GoToWebinar Now
If you are an organizer or panelist for an upcoming webinar, you will need the desktop software installed on your computer to properly host or participate in the session. This allows you to access all of our great presentation tools, including drawing tools, shared keyboard/mouse control, polls and handouts.
Important Note: If you are joining a webinar that you were invited to by someone else, you may not need to download the desktop application at all (depending on your operating system and the webinar type). To give you the best experience, GoToWebinar will automatically detect the optimal join method for you at the time of your session. See How to Join a Webinar for more information.
Install on Windows or Mac
- See our system requirements to make sure you are running a supported operating system, or check your system's compatibility automatically.
- Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/host to get started.
- The GoTo Opener “helper” app will launch in your default browser and ask your permission to install itself and the GoToWebinar software. Follow the browser prompts as instructed, or see step-by-step instructions for Windows and Mac.
- Once you successfully download the desktop software, the GoToMeeting Sign In window will launch from the system tray.
- If you are an organizer, log in with your GoToWebinar email address and password. The GoToMeeting Suite will open with all the available products in your plan (GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining) and you can get started scheduling, hosting, and viewing sessions.
- If you are an attendee looking for a permanent download of the software, you can simply exit out of the Sign In window (since you do not need a GoToWebinar account to attend webinars). The desktop app will remain in your system tray, from which you quickly can right-click the Daisy icon and select Join to join webinars in the future. See How to Join a Webinar for more information.
Mobile users can install the GoToWebinar app free on iOS, Android or Windows devices. See the System Requirements.