Admins can choose to remove a user's access to a product or suspend their account, rather than completely deleting them and their user history from the system. If a deleted user is created again on the same account using the same email address, their previous user account will be used, and their session history will also be available again.
- Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left navigation.
- Select the checkbox(es) of the user(s) that you wish to remove.
- Click Delete Users at the bottom of the table.
- If a user has future meetings, webinars, or trainings scheduled, click Reassign meetings to switch those sessions to another organizer's account.
- Click Delete when finished.