Share your Webcam (Instant Join App)
You can use high-definition video conferencing to meet face-to-face with your other session participants. Up to 6 different webcams can be shared during a session! The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Note: This feature is only available to attendees running Google Chrome. If you do not see the option to share your webcam, then the organizer may have disabled it.
Preview and Share Your Webcam
You must allow browser webcam permissions before sharing. This permission window will launch when you select the Webcam icon or go to the Webcam tab.
- To preview your webcam, click theWebcam button or click the Settings icon and the Webcam tab in the toolbar.
- To share your webcam, select the desired device from the drop-down menu and click Share my webcam.
- To stop sharing your webcam, click the Webcam button again or click Stop sharing my webcam in the Webcam tab.
Move or Hide the Webcam Pane
When you or other meeting participants are sharing webcams, a webcam pane automatically appears at the top of the screen. If desired, you can easily change the location of the pane or hide webcams altogether.
- Click the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Click the Webcam tab and use the "Webcam positions during screensharing" drop-down to select a new position (top, bottom, left, or right).