How do I view a shared recording?
Organizers can share recordings with attendees via a direct URL so that it can be viewed from any device. Recordings in .MP4 format can be played back on any device. Recordings in any other format (e.g., .WMV) can be played back on Windows or Mac desktops only.
Your web browser must meet the following requirements in order to successfully play back the session recording.
- Internet Explorer v10 or later
- Mozilla Firefox v45 or later
- Google Chrome v34 or later
- Microsoft Edge v12 or later
- Apple Safari v6 or later
- Open a web browser from any computer or mobile device.
- Go to the recording URL provided by the organizer.
- You will be prompted to register in order to view the recording. Enter your first name, last name and email address.
- Click Register to continue. The recording will start playing back automatically.
- If the organizer used online recording, you will be able to do the following:
- (a) Watch the video - You can play, pause, and rewing as much as needed.
- (b) Download the materials - If the organizer provided any documents or materials for your user, you can download the mfrom the Materials tab.
- (c) Take the tests - If the organizer has set any tests for the training, you can click Start on the Tests tab to begin.
- (d) Contact the organizer - If you have any questions, you can click the Email icon at the top of the page to open a new email pre-populated with the organizer's email address.