Charge for Your Trainings
With GoToTraining® RevStream™, the Integrated Payment Processing feature, organizers can charge for trainings and provide registrants with the option to use PayPal®, a credit card or an alternative payment method.
- Set a price for trainings
- Accept payments in different currencies
- Allow attendees to pay with a major credit card or PayPal account
- Allow registrants to bypass online payments for alternate forms of payment outside of GoToTraining (i.e., check or invoice payments)
- Give partial and full refunds when canceling registrations through GoToTraining
A PayPal transaction fee and a LogMeIn convenience fee apply to all trainings that require payment. These fees are automatically deducted from the price paid by each registrant. Currently we support the following currencies: U.S. dollars, Canadian dollars, Australian dollars, New Zealand dollars, British Pounds and Euros.
The standard PayPal transaction fee is 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transaction (see PayPal Fees for their fee structure). If you have a different rate for PayPal, your negotiated rate will be the one changed.
The standard GoToTraining fee is 1.9% with a maximum charge per registrant is as follows:
|Canadian Dollars||$ 9.95|
|New Zealand Dollars||$14.95|