Configure GoToMeeting in Salesforce Classic
Once the GoToMeeting package is installed in your Salesforce instance, you can configure the buttons and menus in Salesforce so that your users can easily find and use the GoToMeeting application.
An administrator for your Salesforce account must complete the configuration.
The configuration embeds the GoToMeeting application and functions into the Salesforce interface. Your users will be able to schedule, manage and start meetings directly from the contacts (leads, contacts and opportunities) they want to meet with. Meeting history is stored with the contacts who were invited and for those who attended.
This step adds buttons to schedule and start GoToMeeting sessions into the lead, opportunity and contacts pages. You follow the same steps for each of the Salesforce pages - Leads, Opportunities, and Contacts.
1. In Salesforce, search for "lead" in the search box. (When you do this step for Opportunities, search for "opport". For Contacts, search for "contacts".)
2. In the Getting Started screen, under the Build menu, choose Customize | Leads | Page Layouts.
3. Click Edit on Lead Layout on the Lead Page Layout item.
4. In the Lead Layout screen, go to Open Activity and click on the settings icon (wrench on tab).
5. In the settings popup, select Buttons.
6. In the Available Buttons pane, select GoToMeeting Now and New GoToMeeting and click the Add arrow to add them to the Selected Buttons List.
7. Click OK to save the layout.
8. Go to the Lead Detail page and verify that both buttons are added under Open Activity.
9. Repeat steps 1 through 8 for Opportunities and Contacts.
Configure Activity Buttons
The activity buttons are the edit, delete and new session. You will go through these steps three times to add the Edit, Delete, and New buttons to the page.
1. Enter Event in the Search menu.
2. Choose Edit Buttons and Links.
3. Click on Edit in front of the Edit button.
4. In the Edit screen, select the Visualforce Page under Override with. Select EditButton from the drop down list.
5. Click Save.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 for the Delete and New event buttons.