How do I share my screen from GoToRoom with Poly Small or Poly Medium?
Share your screen during a GoToMeeting session
If you've started a meeting using GoToRoom , you can share content by joining the meeting from a second device and passing the presenter role.
- Take a separate device into the conference room and start the meeting.
- Join the same meeting from your second device (the one you want to present from) as an attendee via the desktop app, Web App, or mobile/tablet device.
- From GoToRoom, promote the new laptop/mobile attendee to presenter.
- Use the laptop/mobile device to start screen sharing.
Share content during an in-person meeting
If you are meeting with only in-room participants, you can share content with no hardware adjustments! This solution is for meetings without any remote attendees (i.e., no other GoToMeeting session is running).
- Take a separate device into the conference room.
- On the Touch Panel, tap Share Screen and locate the unique "gotoroom.me" URL.
- From your second device, open a browser and enter the unique "gotoroom.me" URL.
Note: If this is your first time sharing from Google Chrome, you'll be prompted to download the GoToConference Screensharing extension. To continue, click Add extension.
- Choose between sharing the device's entire screen or just an application window, then click Share.
- To stop sharing content, either click End Presentation in the browser or tap the Leave icon in the bottom-left corner of the Touch Panel.