View Meeting Diagnostics Report
Account admins and organizers can view meeting diagnostics as a tool to monitor audio and video quality. This report can help identify and troubleshoot root causes for meeting quality issues.
View Meeting Diagnostic Report (organizers)
Are you seeing something different? Click here for help.
Log in to your account at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Select the desired meeting to open its details.
- Click Diagnostics. If you do not see this option, please try clearing your browser's cache.
- The report will open in a new browser tab! Each report displays the following.
- Meeting name, ID, and total number of participants
- Features used (computer audio,telephone, webcam, screen sharing, and recording)
- Attendee details
- Latency – delays typically resulted across wireless network
- Packet loss – delays resulted when one or more packets of data traveling across a computer network fail to reach their destination due to network congestion or wireless issues
- Ability to download attendee list
View Meeting Diagnostic Report (admins)
- Log in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Manage Users in the left menu and search for the desired user.
- Under "Product Usage", click View meeting history and diagnostics. You'll be redirected to the user's meeting history page.
- Locate the desired meeting and click the First Aid Kit icon.
- The report will open in a new browser tab!