GoToMeeting for Google Calendar
There are two types of GoToMeeting integrations for Google Calendar. Both integrations allow you to view, schedule and update meetings from Google Calendar.
- The GoToMeeting Google Chrome plug-in is available in the Chrome web store.
- The GoToMeeting Add-On must be installed from the G Suite Marketplace.
Do you have any questions? Post them on the GoToMeeting Community page and look out for possible answers!
GoToMeeting Google Chrome Plug-In Resources
Download now from the Chrome Web Store
Download now from GoToMeeting
1. Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
2. Click Settings in the top toolbar.
3. In the Calendar integration box, click Download the Google Calendar plug-in.
- Install the Google Chrome Plug-In for GoToMeeting
- Start or Schedule Meetings from Google Calendar Using the Chrome Plug-In
- Edit a Meeting in Google Calendar Using the Google Chrome Plug-In
- Remove a Meeting from Google Calendar Using Google Chrome Plug-In
- Update or Uninstall the Google Chrome Plug-In for GoToMeeting