Enable/Disable On-Hold Beeps and Entry Chimes
While in session, organizers have the option of enabling or disabling the following audio notifications:
- On-Hold Beeps (disabled by default): When enabled, the organizer will hear intermittent beeps until another participant joins the session.
- Entry/Exit Chimes (enabled by default): When enabled, a chime will play each time a participant joins or leaves the session.
Note: This feature is available to organizers and co-organizers only.
Enable or disable audio notifications on the desktop app
Downloading the desktop app is available on paid plans only. Learn more.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper toolbar.
- Click More.
- Use the On/Off toggles to enable or disable the On-hold beeps and/or Entry/exit chimes.
Enable entry & exit chimes on Web App
- Click the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- In the General tab, check the Entry & exit chimes box.