Share Your Screen (Windows)
You can share your screen during a session, which allows you to present a document, presentation or anything else you'd like to attendees. You can choose to share one or more of your monitors or even a single application. You can also show a clean Windows desktop to hide icons and the task bar, as well as blank out the background, so that the focus remains on the content you are presenting to your attendees.
Are you seeing something different? Click here for help.
- In the lower toolbar, click Screen Share. If you minimized the Viewer, click the Screen Share icon in the Grab Tab.
- Share from the following options:
- Screen of main monitor, secondary monitor or both monitors – This shares the entire screen of one or both of your monitors (if more than one is configured). Be sure to close any windows you do not want to share before proceeding.
- Clean screen checkbox or Screen of main monitor, secondary monitor or both monitors (CLEAN) – This shares your screen, but also hides your background, task bar and desktop icons. Be sure to close any windows you do not want to share before proceeding.
- Application – This shares only the specific application that you select and hides the rest of your screen.
Note: Sharing with "Screen (Clean)" and "Rectangle (Labs)" are not available to Mac organizers. If you wish to share a PowerPoint presentation on a Mac, you must first put the presentation into slide show mode and then select "PowerPoint Slide Show" in the Application window. If you do not, attendees will continue to see the main PowerPoint window instead of the slide show, and they will not see your slides advance.
- Click Share. The Screen icon will glow green when your screen is being shared with other attendees.
- If you want to allow all meeting participants to share their screen without permission, see Configure Default Meeting Settings.
When you pause screen sharing, the image of the screen currently being shown will freeze until you stop or restart the broadcast.
- On the shared screen, click Pause Sharing in the top menu.
- To restart screen sharing, click Resume Sharing.
When you stop screen sharing, attendees will see the Hallway again and a message that the organizer's screen is not being shared.
- Click the Screen button in the Grab Tab.
- The Screen icon will go from green to gray.