Set Default Audio Options
Each time you schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured for your account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed). Changing your settings will only impact the meetings that you schedule after that point. It will not affect previously scheduled sessions – you must change those manually if desired. See Available Audio Modes to learn more about which audio options you can provide to your attendees.
Are you seeing something different? Click here for help.
Change default audio options
- Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Click Settings in the top navigation.
- Select the desired audio options, as follows:
- Select Use built-in audio, then enable the check boxes of the methods that you would like to provide to customers: VoIP, long-distance (toll) numbers, toll-free numbers and/or Call Me (enhanced audio). If desired you can change the countries for which phone numbers are provided. Note that phone numbers and Call Me are not available on the GoToMeeting Free plan.
- Select Use my own conference call service, then enter the conference-call information of your third-party audio service.
- Click Save when finished.
If you are providing long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers for your customers, you can always choose which countries are included in the session information for each meeting.
- While changing your default audio options, check the "Long-distance numbers" and/or the "Toll-free numbers" boxes.
- Click the drop-down menu next to each option and select the desired countries. To select all available countries, click +Add all.
- Click Save when finished. Added countries will appear in the proper fields.