Install GoToMeeting in Outlook (Mac)
The GoToMeeting Scheduler allows you to schedule your meetings from your Microsoft Outlook application on your Mac. Are you on Windows or looking to install silently? See Install GoToMeeting in Microsoft Outlook (Windows) or Install GoToMeeting in Microsoft Outlook in Silent Mode.
The Mac Scheduler will be discontinued on Oct. 1, 2019. Thank you for using the plugin. We encourage you to install and use the GoToMeeting Office 365 Outlook Add-In!
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 – 2016
Download the Mac Scheduler to sync your Outlook appointments and GoToMeeting sessions.
1. Click the Download button to start the installation process.
2. Follow the instructions on the screen to run the installer.
3. Once fully installed, you will see the GoToMeeting daisy icon on the menu bar of your Mac. Click the icon and sign in using your GoToMeeting account credentials.
4. Click Allow to let the Mac Scheduler access your GoToMeeting account information.
5. You are now ready to schedule meetings from the scheduler!
You can click the Settings icon to do the following:
- Review legal information pertaining to the Scheduler.
- Sign out of the Scheduler by clicking Preferences.
- Quit the GoToMeeting Scheduler.